Something Corporate - North

Heads up that Andrew is going to be posting a link to the ETR variant sometime today so if you are on the fence, id grab one now before the rush.

Loved this album when it came out and I have been waivering on getting it.  This makes me feel like I will miss out if I don't get one.

have my blue and yellow variants, and was going to pass on the black... since I don't really need it... it's just black.

I walk into my little Hot Topic today and BOOM... there's 7 copies on the wall.

I blacked out.

Next thing I knew I was walking out of the store with a Hot Topic bag and a copy inside. 

/CollectionComplete

Because Ross still has yellow copies available. For cheaper than you will sell.

I am selling it for what he is selling it for, I am sorry for trying to help someone out along with me getting rid of my copy i don't need anymore. 

Is a matter of fact, i will sell it for $18, and that including shipping and fees. So i am loosing money...

This is how my copy plays She Paints Me Blue, "Atalanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining..." And it's my favorite song on the album. Bummer.

Looks like I'll have to email Ross. :(

That sucks... I had no problems with mine (blue variant)... didn't even really have to clean it.  Did you try taking a brush to it or wet cleaning?

This is how my copy plays She Paints Me Blue, "Atalanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining lanta started raining..." And it's my favorite song on the album. Bummer.

Looks like I'll have to email Ross. :(

I've had a couple records loop on me before but play fine the next time. Might just need a couple go arounds with a brush or something like dan said.

Good luck!