Something Corporate - North

Will this be similar to LTTW, with you, Hot Topic, and Andrew's store getting different variants?

Each vendor is getting 1000 copies (with 3 different variants in total).

Thank you for all of the info Ross. I can hardly wait for this to come out. Really love the sound of a b-sides 7" too. 

Each vendor is getting 1000 copies (with 3 different variants in total).

Thank you for all of the info Ross. I can hardly wait for this to come out. Really love the sound of a b-sides 7" too. 

No one ever said each retailer will have 1000 copies. Just that the pressing will be 3000 total 

• 1 month later...

Nice. The anniversary is 10/21, which is Monday. Maybe Ross will have some info then?

Test presses were approved last month and I did everything i could to get it ready by the actual 10th anniversary but they are going to likely be in hand by Mid November now, likely second week but as always I will update everyone with the info once I know for sure. We made higher quality jackets at a different printing place this time which took an extra couple weeks so sorry for the delay but it should be worth the wait in the end

Regardless, on a better note.... the test pressing jackets arrived today and they look fantastic!  

As usual Patrick did a killer job....We are giving copies of these to the band and other people involved with the project but I will also have a few available so pm me if interested

10318109564_b3a4c5d197_c.jpg

10318149576_a5a804b721_c.jpg