Let's hear your old crappy bands

This thread http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/92811-how-many-of-us-on-here-are-failed-musicians/ got me thinking i want to hear all your old bands. Not your new good bands.

I was actually quite fond of this band i was in A Skyline Fracture, here's one of our first songs and the only one i can find on youtube. The video was a video project for a classmate while i was in art school.

Figure out which one is me

This thread http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/92811-how-many-of-us-on-here-are-failed-musicians/ got me thinking i want to hear all your old bands. Not your new good bands.

I was actually quite fond of this band i was in A Skyline Fracture, here's one of our first songs and the only one i can find on youtube. The video was a video project for a classmate while i was in art school.

Figure out which one is me

Sounds pretty good, the vocals kind of remind me of GlassJaw

but that farewell show for the code was RIDICULOUS.

im hazy on that night, but was that the night our bassist just laid down on stage for half of the set?  or not?  I forget, and our drummer, who uploaded all of our videos, made them private because he was worried "employers would find them".  so lame.  so many fun times on youtube that no one will ever see