liked

Does the lack of support and fucks given piss anybody else off? In the past I've thought it would be nice for a big chunk of us to start our own board. 

Terrible Vacation tried and failed. But yes, $RC doesn't care about this board and i hate it.

Why the fuck not? Proboards is free. I think there is plenty of us that can get it up and running, change your bookmarks, and lets go. It's not like this place is so great that people will want to stay. I haven't even been able to view pictures in posts for months now. 

It just wont, a lot of people on here tried moving everyone over to Terrible Vacation a couple times and it really never went anywhere.

It just wont, a lot of people on here tried moving everyone over to Terrible Vacation a couple times and it really never went anywhere.

and that was when both boards were proboards.  this board >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any proboard, just the people who run it are chumps who are RUINING MY VALIDATION

Yeah, but wasn't that before we realized that the Admin give zero fucks about this place? I understand it's wishful thinking, but if we got some of the core members, I think we could do it. We need a revaluation, just saying. 

you apparently werent here when Virgil ran the place, because he gave less fucks