PO: Botch - We Are the Romans (Hydra Head)

Guest Secular Haze

I apologize to the rest of you for what happened earlier. I'm just fed up with this grown man dedicating all of his free time towards attempting to get the best of me.

I apologize to the rest of you for what happened earlier. I'm just fed up with this grown man dedicating all of his free time towards attempting to get the best of me.

Yeah man, we should. This is stupid and I

miss what i considered a best friend. Bitterness gets one nowhere and life is far too short. Let's talk and sort this shit out. Seriously. Sorry.

Yes, HH is overpriced. We've known this for years and years. It doesn't need to brought up every single time there's a release from them.

I think it does to a point, mostly because it should have never taken this long for this reissue to happen.

One of the few things I would want to buy from HH and did. 

Yes it does because you marks keep buying their overpriced shit, thus allowing them to keep charging those prices.

This x100000. Yes, I am also a mark since I bought one, but I haven't bought from HH in years.

I am curious, has HH ever explained why they tax the shit out of their customers?