Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Repress?

Plarocks

IMO a color should be used once and to never be pressed again. If it's a repress, I bet it'll be black.

That logic is ridiculous, if the customers prefer red or whatever color vinyl then press it as that

They never said the first run would be red and all future presses black, so they never promised a limited color run

Got one of these at Amoeba in Hollywood, $19.99. Played it last night. It's on red vinyl and must be from the first pressing because mine was warped too. My carbon played through it like a champ though. 

There is no way that so many shops managed to find copies of the first press left over.

Well I mean maybe... might explain why the first press is so stupidly expensive.

I'm in. They'd go well with my 6 different blu-ray versions and some sweet pieces of screen worn wardrobe.

Six?

Man am I behind.

I only have the books (boxset), the DVD and then the blu-ray/DVD steelbook from earlier this year.

Looking to pick up the blu-ray and then the UK steelbook sometime soon.

Not to mention the hardcovers of the books... so much money @_@

Yeah man, I'm a huge Edgar Wright fan. His movies are the only ones where my collecting obsession has transferred from vinyl to BRs.

Here they are (minus the regular UK bluray):

20130711180247.jpg

And the SotD and HF steelbooks:

20130711175901.jpg

20130711180003.jpg

And my latest score, just waiting for it to arrive:

$(KGrHqF,!oEFIIJuvJ0yBSCvi4sPt!~~60_57.J

Don't have the comics yet apart from the Vol.1 hardcover. There's still time though, should have them by the time vol.6 releases next summer.

IMO a color should be used once and to never be pressed again. If it's a repress, I bet it'll be black.

That logic is ridiculous, if the customers prefer red or whatever color vinyl then press it as that

They never said the first run would be red and all future presses black, so they never promised a limited color run

I don't feel that "logic" was ridiculous at all DJ Quik. The first press was limited to 1,000 I believe and if the company represses it there SHOULD be a way of telling the first press and the second press apart otherwise it may as well be a continual press and not be considered a 2nd press/re-press. There are albums that are repressed all of the time on different colors so why should this be any different?

I don't feel that "logic" was ridiculous at all DJ Quik. The first press was limited to 1,000 I believe and if the company represses it there SHOULD be a way of telling the first press and the second press apart otherwise it may as well be a continual press and not be considered a 2nd press/re-press. There are albums that are repressed all of the time on different colors so why should this be any different?

My issue is that he was against it being repressed on red color, it just seems odd he wouldn't want people to get it on a vinyl color they likely would want, just because it was previously "limited"

Sounds like someone upset they no longer have something rare