*I met Chris (with proof)!* I want to meet Chris Carabba. Is that bad?

gmoney

Maybe so. And maybe his new Mumford rip-off project is not good. But maybe it is?

Either way. They are coming to Atlanta, and I'm trying to win free tickets and some hang out time where I can tell Chris how awesome the first Further Seems Forever record is - cause really. It is.

Either friend me on Facebook and click the clink or you can click here. Then PLAY the video. That's it. Once a day.

http://www.tunespeak.com/6CO4ckZs

EVERY DAY CLICK! And then I'll delete this thread in like a week.

EDIT:

If you are feeling super generous, click on the "show me more" button, the click on "Look," and then clickly scroll through the pictures. Every one you pull up through that link gets me more points! Together we can do this! Woot!

Also - thanks again! VC is probably the reason I'm doing so well!

http://www.tunespeak.com/6CO4ckZs

Video is currently playing! I hope you win.

I only ever heard one story from anyone who had met/known Chris... the guy who did my JEW tattoo used to play shows with him and said that he is probably the only musician with worse handwriting than Jim Adkins.

I met him after the Dashboard/Brand New/MxPx tour many years ago, but it was for a second. He seemed nice. And short.

I need to ask him some more in-depth questions this time. Like the secret meaning behind all my favorite Dashboard songs. 

And I can't thank you guys enough. Still in third place but hoping for the best!! Woot!