Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I'm surprised by the love for Green/Yellow. Maybe I need to revisit, but I remember being so disappointed. It sounded like radio metal. I got in with Red and Blue, so they'll always be my favorites.

Also, I second the vote to get the new Inter Arma "Cavern" EP. It's massive.

Green & Yellow definitely sounds like radio metal to me as well.

I liked Green & Yellow, but I think they could have cut the length into 1 LP and eliminate some of the filler.  I remember reading that Baizley said he needed to change the vocal delivery on G/Y because his voice couldn't handle all of the yelling while touring.  The songs on G/Y sound far better live IMO

I'm surprised by the love for Green/Yellow. Maybe I need to revisit, but I remember being so disappointed. It sounded like radio metal. I got in with Red and Blue, so they'll always be my favorites.

Samesies. I got in on Red, but I think I prefer First and Second to Red, even. Blue has a solid spot in my heart though.

And....?

Radio metal.

Indeed. When I first listened to it a few years ago, I was totally turned off by it and wondered how they could be part of an "underground scene" with such a masses-ready sound. Now that I've given a few songs a new listen, they're not that bad. Baizley seems like such a solid dude as well so after reading interviews I really found it easier to try and take it in while suspending judgement.

My interest was spiked earlier already. Imma have to check them out.

Good news for us EU dudes. Totem Cat will have Crypt Trip available on both orange and maroon wax.

The album art is sick. I tried the rest of this band out. This album is so far the only one I really like. I might need to give the others a more solid chance though.

My interest was spiked earlier already. Imma have to check them out.

Also, some good news for us EU dudes. Totem Cat will have Crypt Trip available on both orange and maroon wax.

When is that out again? I forgot I ordered it for a minute.

Also, Blood Farmers Goya and my Relapse order are out for delivery, and my Mineral records (which, the first set I ordered got delivered to Germany somehow, so they sent out another) should be here tomorrow! :)

Don't know what's going on with Blood Farmers, the tracking number paypal gave me just straight up doesn't work.

When is that out again? I forgot I ordered it for a minute.

Also, Blood Farmers Goya and my Relapse order are out for delivery, and my Mineral records (which, the first set I ordered got delivered to Germany somehow, so they sent out another) should be here tomorrow! :)

Don't know what's going on with Blood Farmers, the tracking number paypal gave me just straight up doesn't work.

You ordered last week right? I got a tracking number when I ordered mine.