Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Woof not a fan. On a different note...fuckin....MONOLORD AND WINDHAND TONIGHT!!! Someone asked me to grab something if I remember correctly, yes? Who was that/what was it?

Also if those kitty cat patches are pretty cheap, anyone want one?

That was me! I was looking for monolord shirts. If you want me to PM you my number i can. I am one of the "wizards" but there are alot of us

I am going to wait to see if relapse does a sale again this weekend before i place an order but i have been jamming the new bell witch on spotify all week and it fuckin rules.

Listening to my record right now and YES! This is just what I am in the mood for at the moment. Mellow, crushing, and epic. The cover art is perfect to stare at while listening.

Listening to my record right now and YES! This is just what I am in the mood for at the moment. Mellow, crushing, and epic. The cover art is perfect to stare at while listening.

Can't wait to do so as well. Need to zone out and get lost somewhere for a change. Luckily just got shipping notification.

Wasn't that to celebrate black friday? There was a countdown last year with 10% less discount each week closer to Christmas...or something of the like.

This story gives me the chills now. What album did this accompany by the way?

Quite strange, a local band just released an EP with that same story included with it early this year. Slightly reminiscent of Mars Red Sky'ish to me, due to the vocals.

Oh dang, there's a new Salem's Pot something tomorrow too.

Riding Easy again? Fuckkkkkk. (and a while back he was talking about repressing Watch Me Kill You.) This is gonna be a tough Halloween.

EDIT: Looks like it may just be a 7" which I couldn't usually give a fuck about...We'll see.