Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

They are called "Conan". I mean, I love them, but I'm not expecting high-brow art – they're 3 dudes that play songs about medieval shit while wearing hoodies.

I am also of the opinion that that absolves them,

New Bell Witch posted in other forum. Went with the ugly gold /100. I really need to stop digging my financial hole!

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/pre-order-bell-witch-four-phantoms-2xlp-ships-late-october-2015#.ViEXzNKrTcu

I became concurrently stoked and irate when it showed up in my feed because I was stoked to finally see it happen but also very mad that I would be spending more on vinyl this month. Then I became even more irate when I saw I already missed out on the /100 but then figured the burnt orange would look mighty fine with the artwork. Win/win. :P

Found this on IG

tumblr_nwd42qik5U1ubryreo1_540.jpg

probably gonna pick up a Merlin and that Crypt Trip.  Can't quite get into Wolfmen. 

Soft synthy horror. I can't quite either so I'm surprised that they went all out with that release. Seems like it wouldn't have that much interest but I'm probably wrong.

Yeah, Taxi Driver messaged me back pretty quick...and said they all shipped yesterday and would send us shipping emails. We need to get STB to pick up Krownn or something.

I told Steve about them a while ago and he was looking into it, but nothing ever came of it.

Just saw Nucleus for $12 yesterday

I lucked out and snagged a black copy of nucleus for like $3 a couple years ago :) that's what originally got me into them actually. Bargain bin at Mississippi Records!

A local shop had into the lair of the sun god months ago. No clue if it is still there/color/price but next time i am there i will check. I know that was 0% helpful.

Thanks, dude! I got a $12 copy of the new record recently and it got me back into them more again. Gotta get the full set now. (Plus ItLotSG is my fav of the 3 and somehow I never got it!)