Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Got my Beastmaker diehard edition from Europe today. Rise Above does a nice job of packing for the long journey and it was shipped Fedex overnight. Didn't come with a DL, but since I am an internetz genius I was able to track one down. Really digging this album. Still waiting for my red copy from Amazon UK.

Get this off the second page.

Going to see graves at sea tomorrow so that should be fun.

I also enjoyed sleeping on RSD instead of waiting in line. Im really missing the hype on all the releases this year. I went to two stores on my walk at lunch and they had a ton of leftovers. Who knew 18 dollar singles limited to 90000000 copies arent going to move...

I bought more items from the deathwish cleaning sale than i did on rsd stuff. (4 items to 1 for my wife)

Get this off the second page.

Going to see graves at sea tomorrow so that should be fun.

I also enjoyed sleeping on RSD instead of waiting in line. Im really missing the hype on all the releases this year. I went to two stores on my walk at lunch and they had a ton of leftovers. Who knew 18 dollar singles limited to 90000000 copies arent going to move...

I bought more items from the deathwish cleaning sale than i did on rsd stuff. (4 items to 1 for my wife)

I hit RSD for the Pinback reissue, ate a donut and went home. I think I was gone for about 30 minutes total, including drive time :)

I haven't been buying too much lately