Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I sure thought I was excited about that Red Wizard record, but listening to the stuff they've put out so far today really made me reconsider. It's very much cliche motorcycle dude music. Too cheesy.

Kinda like a teenage band doing a Circus of Power tribute. This is good for my wallet.

Kinda like a teenage band doing a Circus of Power tribute. This is good for my wallet.

Same. Thought I was gonna be dropping ~ $30 on another STB release soon...this is no longer the case.

I did snag that Scream Bloody Gore RP today from Relapse though, and that Witchcraft - Legend RP ships soon too.

Booooo

I actually posted on their FB and he said they ran a sale last week. I looked a few times throughout the week and saw nothing so not sure about that....

Ive decided what i really dislike about kings destroy. The singer. He just isint good, at all. Their music is just fine but he really brings it down. I was pissed i tried to miss them and see lo pan. Apparently lo plan played first so that didnt work at all.

Also black cobra played for what felt like forever. I enjoy them alot but ultimately went to stand outside where it was significantly cooler.

All these shows and me I've honestly been to one metal show, Slayer. Fkn 10yrs ago. That's it. Very suckage when no one you know likes doom/stoner and the closest city they play at is 6hrs away. Poops

Almost every show I go to anymore I go alone. I love it though.

I'll bring the joints. Does coughing count as talking?

Speaking of Cough.... Anyone want to guess how long these /500 will last?

I personally see it as the most alluring variant (a lot more interesting than clear to me) but I can see people opting for the most limited variant for possible resale value and that will probably sell out in a few days if not less.

New Cough up for pre-orders. Released in June

http://cough.bandcamp.com/

or

https://store.relapse.com/search/?q=cough

Speaking of Cough.... Anyone want to guess how long these /500 will last?

I personally see it as the most alluring variant (a lot more interesting than clear to me) but I can see people opting for the most limited variant for possible resale value and that will probably sell out in a few days if not less.

Honestly surprised they're still available.

That said, while I think the tracks they did on the Windhand split are alright, I'm not crazy about Cough. They're pretty good, I'm just not rushing out to snag this album.

Honestly surprised they're still available.

That said, while I think the tracks they did on the Windhand split are alright, I'm not crazy about Cough. They're pretty good, I'm just not rushing out to snag this album.

I'll grab you one in person if they do a tour release if you want. I'm in RVA after all.

//

Also, the new pressing of Witchcraft's Legend came out beautifully.

FjHNI9t.jpg