Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

That not so standard looks awesome.

Looking like a standard for myself if I can manage the funds.

They're sounding sweet as. Can't go wrong with a group involving members of Cough and Naam.

Also, some more good news for you guys

Other News:
We are seriously stoked to announce that Goya have resigned with STB Records for a vinyl release of their latest EP, "The Enemy"!

I feel like I'm going to eventually regret not grabbing one, but I can't sell myself on buying a copy of that new Beastwars. (Trying to cut back on buying in general lately)

Anyway, ATiH has it back in stock at that $20.99 price point. Pretty good deal considering the other prices I've seen.

Been spinning this track all morning. Dude's got some serious pipes. 

http://hevisike.com/release/bright-curse/

Listening to the first track and it's pretty good. I guess I have about an hour and a half to decide if I need it. Preorders go up at 10 a.m. west coast US or 6 p.m. UK.

PO is tomorrow. Friday.

WHoops. For some reason I was thinking today is tomorrow for them. I think I may be sold. I like that there is the clear for about $18 usd? Tempted for that Ambassador edition, but I really don't need all that crap. Ordering too much overseas stuff. I finally got my Beastmaker red from Amazon UK. Packing could have been better.