Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Maybe if Hot Topic were to make the everything off in the store discounts available for vinyl they wouldn't have to feel like they are losing money when people use these discount codes. They are already making a decent amount of money on a lot of releases. For example most No Sleep releases are $14 whereas in Hot Topic they are 20.50. Same with Victory. It's only a few dollars difference for records from ETR or the City and Colour records. The only reason I go into my HT is to buy records. I'm 31 years old and don't need anything else in that store, so when I see all these sweet discounts I can't take advantage of I get pretty discouraged with shopping there. Luckily there are some cool employees sometimes who will discount the clearance vinyl and or accept hot cash so they make some money from me. It's not hard to spend money on records. Hot Topic should make it easier for folks to do so.

This is how hot cash died for vinyl. It's not helping anyone that this code is being shared so liberally.

Well this is a loyalty code that required me to be signed in before it woud work, so it's HT's fault for not making unique codes. If they put forth ANY effort into the vinyl section of their site, life would be so much easier.

Yes the whole HT vinyl idea sucks on the site.

You cant even access it when theres a big sale on the site. Its a joke.

I tried to buy MM Pale Emperor on the site and there was NO vinyl available on the site at the time because some huge online sale. Yet, when the sale was over, the MM was already soldout. What gives?

Yes the whole HT vinyl idea sucks on the site.

You cant even access it when theres a big sale on the site. Its a joke.

I tried to buy MM Pale Emperor on the site and there was NO vinyl available on the site at the time because some huge online sale. Yet, when the sale was over, the MM was already soldout. What gives?

it sold out during that sale and then was back up after and sold out again, you had two chances to buy it and missed out

So I just talked to two stores in my area about ATL.

Their system shows 200 on the website, and the other copies being shipped to stores on 2/25.

Yet no stores have their copies yet, and the website has had nada.

ATL will be up soon. Possibly today even.

Copies were not sent to stores on 2/25, they are getting out to stores now though.

ATL will be up soon. Possibly today even.

Copies were not sent to stores on 2/25, they are getting out to stores now though.

Just got off the phone with customer service.  They show none in stock at the warehouse or online.

Its amazing how CS knows absolutely nothing about record releases.

Any validity to the fact that I was told only 200 will be available online?

You had to actually type in Marilyn Manson in the search bar. If you just clicked the "vinyl" tab, nothing popped up. It wasn't labeled as vinyl.

I did. All that came up was 2 shirts. My wife was not happy with HT, the way they handled the MM release. Then when she tried to contact HT about it, all they did was give her the run around.