Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

finally had a reason to use the buy 2 get one free promo at my local hot topic - picked up that Get Up Kids variant, Norma Jean's O'God and that AAR splatter for the fiancee so was very pleased 

yeah same! took a little roadtrip down south and grabbed TGUK, Turnstyle Peripheral Vison, and Dark Knight Rises OST. Plus got some hot cash for the next hot cash event which they said I could use it on in-store records. schwing. 

12407202_1558854927738218_1457637771_n.j

Two quick things: When Will Get Up Kids Be Online? 

and Do you think there will be a hot topic exclusive release of any of Brand New's old albums/ a possibility of their new album (if they decide to finally release one)?

There was a HT YFW. It was white, clear, or blue but I don't remember which. Deja just got a RP so I doubt they'll do variants after the fact. We already had the RSD fiasco. MOV and TCR both have TDAG in print and have already done variants so I doubt it there. HT did Daisy on green. BN hasn't given any news on the new album other than the single AFAIK

There was a HT YFW. It was white, clear, or blue but I don't remember which. Deja just got a RP so I doubt they'll do variants after the fact. We already had the RSD fiasco. MOV and TCR both have TDAG in print and have already done variants so I doubt it there. HT did Daisy on green. BN hasn't given any news on the new album other than the single AFAIK

YFW was white I think. I have a white copy.

Get Up Kids should be up online any day now. I'll check what's up tomorrow if it's not up by then.

For Brand New, Hot Topic is carrying the standard versions of Deja and The Devil and God currently and there will be more copies of the green Daisy coming in eventually. Literally just waiting for a them to be pressed. The band only wanted to do one color for that so it's staying the same for the color repress.

Get Up Kids should be up online any day now. I'll check what's up tomorrow if it's not up by then.

For Brand New, Hot Topic is carrying the standard versions of Deja and The Devil and God currently and there will be more copies of the green Daisy coming in eventually. Literally just waiting for a them to be pressed. The band only wanted to do one color for that so it's staying the same for the color repress.

Thank you for the updates! Will be waiting for the update on Daisy. Could you post when Daisy will about to be put back on the shelves?