Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

There are no MCR represses in the works. The label has not agreed to repress them yet. I've been bugging them to do it but currently there is nothing happening. I'm hoping they will do it sometime this year.

This quote alone made my night. Keep up the hard work Travis. If THIS happens, I will be all over it!

I'm actually surprised the label hasn't decided to repress anything yet. MCR merchandise has become a total cash grab by the company and the band has no say in it anymore.

Gerard was making fun of the Greatest Hits DVD via twitter the other day.

I saw that. The music industry is a weird thing, and anything MCR related will make Reprise a lot of money, so I'm sure something will come out.

yes BCR and +44 need a splatter release!!!

and my hot topic has a tiny little shelf that sometimes has a couple records on it that are always damaged. I have to drive an (un)fair distance in order to get one in store so im always stuck paying shipping, but at least im not international so I wont complain too much

There should be more copies going up online soon. This should also be in pretty much all HT stores that carry vinyl and they can sell it now.

Can you just send a company wide email saying "once you get vinyl in, feel free to sell it"? I feel like this is a never ending issue haha. 

Can you just send a company wide email saying "once you get vinyl in, feel free to sell it"? I feel like this is a never ending issue haha. 

If only it were that simple.  Travis is dealing with over six hundred locations.  Granted, not all of them sell vinyl, but you are also dealing with a LOT of people.  I worked for a franchisee with seventy eight locations and communicating something to the management teams of each location becomes next to impossible.  You tell them and prepare them over and over, but they don't listen.  Plus there's considerable turnover, which means that message gets lost very quickly.   

I'd think that the only way to combat it would be to include something in the shipments that state that the albums are ready for sale.   But then you are changing the distribution and shipping process.  

I believe you can order online now and have it shipped to a store for free

Is this limited locations? It said something about only in California.

But honestly $5 isn't that bad considering the store that sells vinyl is an hour trip and the next closest is still half an hour.

But the guy at the one just looked at his paper of release dates and said nope

Is this limited locations? It said something about only in California.

But honestly $5 isn't that bad considering the store that sells vinyl is an hour trip and the next closest is still half an hour.

But the guy at the one just looked at his paper of release dates and said nope

Pretty sure its any store.