Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Ok I'll have to try next time.

Travis, can we expect more green day? I know Adeline said to expect more represses to come but not sure if they're HT

I think Adeline only owns the right to Warning as far as Green Day albums.

I got most of the Green Day catalog repressed within the last year through Reprise

Insomniac on clear purple

Nimrod on opaque yellow

American Idiot on clear red/black swirl

more copies of Dookie on green are coming soon, I dont have a date yet.

International Superhits on opaque orange (I think)

Shenanigans on gray marble

Just heard from my local Hot Topic that they would be eliminating their CDs and getting a lot more vinyl (I am assuming after the Hot Cash promotion ends in May).  The clerk said that he saw on the pre-sell sheet releases for Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and All Time Low.  Anybody have any information on these?  Are they reissues or new pressings and any details on release dates? I did not see the sheet for myself, so just taking the clerks word at this point, but any info confirming this would be great.

Just heard from my local Hot Topic that they would be eliminating their CDs and getting a lot more vinyl (I am assuming after the Hot Cash promotion ends in May).  The clerk said that he saw on the pre-sell sheet releases for Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and All Time Low.  Anybody have any information on these?  Are they reissues or new pressings and any details on release dates? I did not see the sheet for myself, so just taking the clerks word at this point, but any info confirming this would be great.

All Time Low and Fall Out Boy LPs are coming soon. Not sure where they got Paramore or Panic from though.