Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Didn't vinyl used to be under band tees on the HT website? They switched some things around and now I'm lost. Where did the vinyl go?

LOL

If vinyl is not there because of Hot Cash (hence the LOL) then it isn't there. But if its still up, I always reach the vinyl by putting in "LP" in the search bar.

it looks like direct links will say sold out.

maybe a stupid question but ive never used the hot cash, but it says not valid toward vinyl and whenever you enter a coupon code it doesn't work (for me at least) so why do they remove it? and ive seen stuff about people using coupons for vinyl so how do they do that? there is so much coming out id love to save a bit

The +1 loyalty codes are the only ones that work for vinyl, I believe.

The whole thing's silly and can be easily fixed by HT issuing one-time use codes for Hot Cash instead of giving everyone the same ones. Instead, they'd rather waste effort (and lose profits) by deleting whole sections of their site a couple times a year.

The +1 loyalty codes are the only ones that work for vinyl, I believe.

The whole thing's silly and can be easily fixed by HT issuing one-time use codes for Hot Cash instead of giving everyone the same ones. Instead, they'd rather waste effort (and lose profits) by deleting whole sections of their site a couple times a year.

I dont work on the website but for whatever reason they can't just exclude vinyl on the site from Hot Cash so they have to take it down

Zeb... hot cash ends 5/4 so itll be done before Buddha's released. I'm pretty sure Travis isn't releasing any new vinyl between now & then cuz it would be pointless since they cant sell it anyways. Maybe in some stores though....

Vinyl still comes out during Hot Cash. More stores than you think carry it. They still have the same allotment set aside for the website and it goes up along with the returning vinyl section once HC ends.