Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Of Mice and Men - black vinyl limited to 1000

Bayside - white vinyl limited to 1200

Taking Back Sunday will have an exclusive, not sure on what it will be limited to or what the color is yet.

Not sure if there will be an exclusive on The Used or not yet but there most likely will be.

I'll post info on TBS and The Used as soon as I have it.

just wondering, if you found out if there would be an exclusive color for the used new lp at hot topic?

Yup, it will be on red (I think opaque) vinyl limited to 1200

cool thank you for the heads up. That means the 4 colors of the used LP will be black/red splatter, black/red smashed, solid black, and opaque red. That's the 4 we know of as of now. Do you know of any other stores that might have a exclusive color? Anyone else feel free to share input if you have knowledge of an exclusive color of the used new LP. Thanks.

I know everyone has been bugging you about them, so I apologize. But is this the case for the MCR represses too?

There are no MCR represses in the works. The label has not agreed to repress them yet. I've been bugging them to do it but currently there is nothing happening. I'm hoping they will do it sometime this year.

• 2 weeks later...