PO: Murder By Death - Who Will Survive 10th Anniversary Show in Colorado and Vinyl

TICKETS FOR Murder By Death, FRIDAY, JANUARY 17th @ The Stanley Hotel, Estes park, CO

Come celebrate the 10th anniversary of "Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them" with Murder By Death at the (haunted) Stanley Hotel Concert Hall in Estes Park, CO- Stephen King's inspiration for The Shining.

See an intimate performance of the entire album plus many more songs.

Only 300 tickets avail per night! Included with ticket price is a signed and numbered screened poster and ticket. No additional ticketing fees! Your tickets will arrive by mail two weeks before the concert. Make sure you include the correct address. Pick up your commemorative poster at the show.

Formal wear encouraged but not necessary. You've seen the movie.

Mention WHOWILLSURVIVE when you book your hotel room at The Stanley Hotel and get 20% off! Call 970-577-4040 to reserve a room.

Please know there is a strict 4 ticket limit per name, address, and credit card. Any orders that violate this will be canceled immediately and without notice.

If you can't make the show, get the special edition 10th Anniversary reissue of WWS. 200 gram color vinyl, Mirrorboard jacket, reimagined art with old photos, a retrospective letter from Adam, five additional songs on a second record, etched bside, digital DL and more! Buy a ticket to the show and get a 33% discount code for the vinyl! Use code STANLEYANDVINYL when you order at

http://www.murderbydeath.bigcartel.com

You can not use the discount unless the ticket and vinyl are purchased on the same transaction.

I can't believe I don't already have this on vinyl. Ordered immediately.

Last time I saw these guys there was a Godsmack cover band playing the big room downstairs. You could hear the "Get/stay away"s through the floorboards in between songs. The Shining hotel sounds like a much better place to see them.

• 1 month later...