PO: Finch - What It Is To Burn (Live LP)

Kjm23

LP 1

1. New Beginnings

2. Letters To You

3. Post Script

4. Grey Matter

5. Perfection Through Silence

6. Awake

7. Without You Here

8. Stay With Me

LP 2

9. Project Mayhem

10. Untitled

11. Three Simple Words

12. Ender

13. Worms of The Earth

14. Waiting

15. The New Kid

16. What It Is To Burn

thanks for getting the setlist. Its been killing me my eyes arnt so great.

I don't think they played that. I don't remember it at least.

acording to setlist fm they played bury me on feb. 8th (second friday) it could be wrong. Another thing to note on the trailer on youtube in the comments i asked what day was the show from and tragic hero responded by saying that the majority of the footage on the dvd was from the 8th.

I did some dickin around found this site owned by a "dan pappas" please not the the center of the vinyl looks totaly diferent than whats on sale for merch now, indicating that this site might contain an older version of the artwork/setlist. Oh yea theres a setlist in one of the pictures but its all pixilated www.danpappas.info/FINCH

Dan is Alex's little brother.

The last track on the first disc from the looks of that picture don't look like it could read Stay With Me.  I don't see any spaces at all, looks like 1 word.  Unless it is named differently.  Idk... either way, I'm interested to hear this.  Never seen Finch live.

i noticed that to but wasnt sure cause my eyes hurt looking at it but im very confident it is stay with me. But i still think that the images were more of a "prop model" for an earlier version cause of the diferences between the vinyl in the dan pappas site and the one thats actualy on sale

kinda figured there was a relation with the drummer, cool to know, i was thinking dad or something lol. Do you know them or something or is the little bro known for doing artwork in south cal.

i know them, I did merch for Finch on their very first US tour but was friends with them before that.

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of sad, that they are shunning the Sunshine complexity in this interview but I liked this passage:

What about the back catalog? Any reissue plans?
There’s nothing in the works. There are a couple vinyl snobs in the band, so there’s always talk about getting a proper pressing of it done. The one that’s been in Hot Topic recently was not anything that we had to deal with; [universal] just sold the rights to some company, and they put out a fucking awful pressing of it. The artwork is [pixelated]; I think they even cut one of the songs short. It was awful. Anybody that talks to us about vinyl, we always ask them very kindly not to purchase the Hot Topic vinyl pressing of What It Is To Burn. They do have our shirts in there, and the shirts are acceptable and really nice, and we support that. But whatever company is doing the vinyl should be dragged out back and shot.

• 4 weeks later...

Delayed again until March 17th this time. Lame. Also, I was bummed that all the bonus songs played didn't make it onto the digital download portion of the album at least. Just worms of the earth and new kid. Hoping the vinyl has all of them like they said it would.

• 3 weeks later...