Panic at the Disco - Pretty Odd purple vinyl Hot Topic exclusive - ON SALE

travis

Came here to post the same thing.

And pimp my ebates; $10 for signing up (and spending $25) and 4% cash back :) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

I can't agree with you more.  My ebates account has about $35 in it from all of the spending I've done over the last 2 months.  It is the way to go.  The great thing is that a lot of online vendors use ebates for bonuses, HotTopic, UrbanOutfitters, BestBuy, Nike, ect. 

gosh, i just bought it.  always wanted to get a copy when it came out but had lots of 90s crap to buy.

So i'm listening to my needledrop of Fever atm, wow... Brendon sounds like an atheist (yay!).

Then i googled-  found this LOLquote from his twitter:

If God were real and he had created me, he would've said, "Give him some big lips and a wide nose. But make him white. And atheist."

Yep.

Vinyl isn't in the fine print, actually.

Offer available online only. LIMITED TIME ONLY. Select styles only. Must enter code to receive promotion. Offer not available on prior purchases, gift cards, shipping or taxes. Hot Topic, Inc. employees and their families are ineligible. Hot Topic, Inc. reserves the right to end or modify this promo at any time.

is it weird that I can buy this record on speculation?  i did that with 'fever'.  you shouldn't be able to buy a record in january then sell it for 4x its initial price AFTER opening it and listening to it (or making HD audio copy ;)) in October.

Okay time to be come an investment banker.