Panic at the Disco - Pretty Odd purple vinyl Hot Topic exclusive - ON SALE

travis

I could be mistaken, but out of the 12 or so store in the Pittsburgh area I believe only one or two now get vinyl releases.  In Maryland the stores are also getting less and less.  Maybe it is because more is being sold online as opposed to being sent to stores?  I dont know.  

Lately, I have been relying almost exclusively on the ship to store option. It's great, and free better-yet.

I'm probably in the minority but this is my favorite Panic! album, for sure.

I hated this at first listen but then realized how great it was musically. Ryan Ross did an amazing job writing songs that made an album. After his departure the band became overly poppy and the songs are just bad.

Yea there's still a bunch of these in stores so if people on the board can pick them up and sell that at cost to other board members that would be rad.

I saw a few copies of this at the Lakewood store last week along with 2 copies of the splatter TOYPAJ and the new Panic LP for anyone thats in this area.

I cant quote anyone right now, but you're right firefox.  I just don't remember people going nuts over this album or friends being excited about it, but either way it is sold out! 

It's underrated if anything.  It really solidified my like of them as a band, being a very Beatles sounding album.  I recall at some point getting into A Fever... but I can't for the life of me remember if it was before or after Pretty.Odd.  

I remember not even seeking out their music when I first heard the name because their fans also loved Fall Out Boy. I had heard Fall Out Boy and thought it was the worst thing I had heard in years.  Of course that was all when Say Hello to Sunshine  first came out...

TL;DR  Pretty.Odd is the album that got me to love the band. 

I did listen to my copy and I say brahhhh-vooohhh  to whomever did the mix.  Just like the Fever LP, clearly mastered for vinyl.  I really appreciate that  :wub:

I've always wondered why hottopic doesn't list more copies online, it seems that stuff the website sells out of in 10 days still lie around on shelves for another few months.

They want people in stores to buy more things.

Exactly. If you have to go in to the store, chances are higher you may impulse buy something else