Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

And dude just give it up. No one cares that you have limited records. Just enjoy them yourself. Simple as that.

no one asked you to comment thanks

Guest zayzay87971

Just trying to give some advice.

and your doing a excellent job of fronting I'm pretty sure you have even asked me about how to get some of the records I have but i guess trying to make yourself look big and bad on here is cooler huh?

and your doing a excellent job of fronting I'm pretty sure you have even asked me about how to get some of the records I have but i guess trying to make yourself look big and bad on here is cooler huh?

I can promise you I have never asked you how to get a record. And yea Internet Tough Guy, thats me.

Guest zayzay87971

I can promise you I have never asked you how to get a record. And yea Internet Tough Guy, thats me.

thats why you commented on m records on instagram right?

thats why you commented on m records on instagram right?

I have made one comment on one photo, and it is as follows "yea I had it in my cart the other day but wasn't going to pay $18 for a 7""

You're right I was practically begging for you to sell me some of those limited vinylz.

Guest zayzay87971

I have made one comment on one photo, and it is as follows "yea I had it in my cart the other day but wasn't going to pay $18 for a 7""

You're right I was practically begging for you to sell me some of those limited vinylz.

i would never sell you any of my vinyl ever and dont hate that you dont have even half the Paramore vinyl stuff that I have

Guest zayzay87971

Dude no one wants your Paramore stuff. It's all getting repressed and will be available to all.

i was never trying to sell it

Look I get he's a newb and semi annoying with all this paramore fan jazz over limited vinylz but how about we cut him a break and stop bashing. Internet bullies are just as cool as internet trolls.

I agree, thats why I tried to post a little helpful advice about just enjoying your own records. Then I became Internet Tough Guy.

Guest zayzay87971

I agree, thats why I tried to post a little helpful advice about just enjoying your own records. Then I became Internet Tough Guy.

i am not a noob about any of my records thanks