The Gofundme thread. Aka My setup got stolen :(

tas4

I'm 23 and the first thing I did when I got an apartment was get renters insurance. It cost me all of $12 for the year and I have $100,000 in coverage. Not having insurance is incredibly stupid on your part, I'm surprised your apartment didn't require it from you as everyone I've lived in required proof of insurance before they rented to me. 

Every $200 raised? How much were you expecting to spend on a new turntable? Instead of giving away records why wouldn't you just sell some off and use that toward a new setup? sucks that your stuff got stolen, but yeah, things could be worse. At least your family is safe.

Funding is only for turntable setup! Not worried about the xbox. Like I said, all of my money is going to the baby, which is why I asked for help with my setup!

Oh, $1000 for a new turntable...? I gotta call bullshit on this one. Thieves usually snatch laptops first and don't waste time with something as delicate as a turntable.

if you have to start a fundraiser for a new setup, you definitely don’t have enough saved for a baby. babies are like black holes you just throw money into. good luck though