Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

The site works, it takes almost a week for the money to be added to your account. They gave a signup bonus of a $10 target or walmart giftcard as well which was a good bonus.

Make sure you click the link below, sign up for a ebates account. Then make sure that you search for hot topic on tbe ebates site. When you click the hottopic link on the ebates site it will send you to the hottopic site. You have to make the purchase from this ebates/hottopic link. That way they know that you made the purchase and the funds will be added to your ebates account.

Remember to get that 4% cash back from ebates, it almost pays for the shipping cost.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=i1s%2FWPa2i%2BqvAotQTITuYQ%3D%3D

I don't expect a shipping confirmation until tomorrow, maybe... it may not ship until Thursday with New Years Day and whatnot.  Hell... the warehouse probably got a surprise when the orders for this started flooding in today, as opposed to tomorrow when it was technically supposed to be released.

I'm not worried about shipping time, more so our orders being "legit" and being processed as this technically hasn't gone live yet.

I'm not worried about shipping time, more so our orders being "legit" and being processed as this technically hasn't gone live yet.

It is live, if you were to "Shop by Artist", you will see the listing for it...

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/linkinpark.jsp?cm_sp=ShopByArtist-_-L-_-Linkinpark

I wouldn't worry.

The overpriced shipping to Hawaii is ridiculous. I'm not paying ~$25 to ship a single record. That's beyond highway robbery. If anyone picked up an extra copy and is willing to ship it to me for a reasonable price, please PM me.

$43 to Australia.......although I dont think ordering multiples changes that.......I ship to US address and then onto Aus for cheaper shipping

Any chance someone bought multiple copies, not really down to pay those ebay prices right now.

I actually try NOT to buy mutiple copies so everyone who wants one can get one. I might start picking up multiple copies to help out fellow VC'ers and to take them out of the hands of those asshats on Ebay who like profit off of REAL collectors. 

I got a problem over here:

hottopic needs to validate my credit card purchase via telephone.

So I called them twice but every time the hottopic people on the line tell  me that they cannot hear me or stuff and they quit the call?!

I don't think there is something wrong with my cell phone as I can hear the person on the other side very clearly. wtf?

edit:

Ha got it :-) My phone was faulty. Very friendly support at hottopic. Took my best english knowledge to ge through but I think i succeeded.

I got a problem over here:

hottopic needs to validate my credit card purchase via telephone.

So I called them twice but every time the hottopic people on the line tell  me that they cannot hear me or stuff and they quit the call?!

I don't think there is something wrong with my cell phone as I can hear the person on the other side very clearly. wtf?

i call them on weekends from skype.

and all was ok