Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Hey guys here is the official update if you are trying to get this record!! call in your order to hottopic.com and they will sell it to you at the 21.99 price!!! 1866 468 5577 I just ordered mine!!!!!!

you didnt use your kiosk bro. WTF? #turntup

avt1e8.png

Guest zayzay87971

Yeah I'll admit that I can be a little selfish, I can, I can. Yeah I'll admit I need every variant. I don't want just the two alone.

yes every variant indeed and yeah its true us Paramore fans are pretty crazy lol

Haha KoP had nothing. Snagged one at Lehigh Valley, the lead there hooked me up. They had a bunch reserved already hahaha.

And shut it zayzay, I like their first two albums for serious nostalgia's sake but I would never call myself a fan.

I don't think he picked up on the quoting lyrics and editing them to fit the topic memo.

I don't think he picked up on the quoting lyrics and editing them to fit the topic memo.

Haha yeah after I posted I realized that lyric went right over his head. So much for this alleged Paramore fan. Hey zayzay you might have some cool un played jukebox singles but you don't know any lyrics so I guess you don't sing along in your car.