Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I'm not really a fan of Paramore but this thread has intrigued me with zayzay n the crazy colors.

I'm going to hit up the Hot Topic near me that carries vinyl since I haven't been there in awhile.

Anyone want me to pick up a copy of this if they have it in stock? I've never really had an issue getting the Hot Topic exclusives there so it's a good chance they'd have the teal marble/trans green/whatever color isn't suppose to be there.

Just throwing that out there.

Scroll up and read a bit, somebody offered to try and pick up a copy if anyone needed help. Maybe try PMing them.

I actually followed this thread closely but decided to look at the posts of the last ten pages.

No one really offered to pick up extra copies for the board, so I am still looking and don't know who I should send a PM. :)

I actually followed this thread closely but decided to look at the posts of the last ten pages.

No one really offered to pick up extra copies for the board, so I am still looking and don't know who I should send a PM. :)

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94706-paramore-all-we-know-is-falling-lp-light-teal-vinyl-hot-topic-exclusive/page-31#entry1699972

I'm not really a fan of Paramore but this thread has intrigued me with zayzay n the crazy colors.

I'm going to hit up the Hot Topic near me that carries vinyl since I haven't been there in awhile.

Anyone want me to pick up a copy of this if they have it in stock? I've never really had an issue getting the Hot Topic exclusives there so it's a good chance they'd have the teal marble/trans green/whatever color isn't suppose to be there.

Just throwing that out there.

yes please. I really dont give a fuck which one I get. But if its trans Im about it.

Update: my Hot Topic had two copies both in the marble teal color. One has already been claimed and the other is still kinda up for grabs. Someone messaged me about picking up whatever color he doesn't get but I don't have time to wait three days seeing as it cost me more than I expected.

That being said! If either if the two people that messaged me bail, they're up for grabs. I'll take pictures later.

EDIT: One is officially gone/paid for. Waiting to hear back on the other. Check my Instagram for a picture: andylikescats

Update: my Hot Topic had two copies both in the marble teal color. One has already been claimed and the other is still kinda up for grabs. Someone messaged me about picking up whatever color he doesn't get but I don't have time to wait three days seeing as it cost me more than I expected.

That being said! If either if the two people that messaged me bail, they're up for grabs. I'll take picture Los doom.

Dibs 

Guest zayzay87971

Ok guys just opened up my copy I got the marble one like I wanted woot woot!! I am still wanting to pick up the trans teal as well if anyone has it for sale :)

Guest zayzay87971

I don't get it. So there are two shades of the color for this repress (not intentional, just pressing variation) with the same barcode?

Or they are shipping out an older press ( warehouse finds?) that has different barcode and color?

Drummer boy there are two teal versions a marble teal and a trans teal so it is like a whole different color