Disensitizer and Condom

• 4 weeks later...

Me and the missus broke up. Went out tonight and hooked up with three different girls, one of which was amazing. Sweet, sexy, funny and booby. Asked if I could take her out, gave me her first and last name and told me to find her on Facebook. Can't remember her last name or find her. Depression has taken over. She was amazing :( sigh

Me and the missus broke up. Went out tonight and hooked up with three different girls, one of which was amazing. Sweet, sexy, funny and booby. Asked if I could take her out, gave me her first and last name and told me to find her on Facebook. Can't remember her last name or find her. Depression has taken over. She was amazing :( sigh

Reminds me of...

what's total out-of-pocket cost per person for a weekend grindfest like that?

It basically depends on what type of clubs you want to hit and how much action you want to get involved in.

Entrance to the best clubs (imagine them as an hi-end wellness joint) is between 50 and 80 euro and you can stay as much as you like.

They open at about 10-12 in the morning and close during the wee hours. Once inside you will be given a robe, flip flops and you'll have unlimited access all the facilities (sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi...).  They also have restaurant, a bar, movie area and sometimes amazing outdoor areas.

In FKK clubs girls will be fully naked, hanging around, trying to get some action, hitting on patrons, acting stupid. Best clubs will offer a variety of about 60/70/80 girls to pick from. Even more on friday and saturday nights.

Fee for the company of girls usually stars at 50 euro for half an hour (optional uncovered foreplay and sex mit gummi). Anal and other activities are considered extras. Sex in public areas is not uncommon but that sometimes depends on club policies and how the girl feels about it.

Most of the girls working these clubs are from eastern Europe countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Moldavia and so on), some from Russia and Poland, some locals, some exotic far east beauties and sometime girls of color.

There are also a number lower key joints that are much cheaper. Some places will offer you entrance + 3 full sessions for about 120 euro. Facilities, food, number and quality of the girls is obviously not the same as the best places but still it could be fun once in a while. Some joints even offer bareback full service if you're interested.

Keep in mind that prostitution in Germany (but also Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland) is legal so the whole thing is 100% organized, clean and the vibe is usually really laid back and relaxed. Frankfurt and NRW are probably the best places in whole Europe for this kind of HOBBY.