Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

i need a backup for brees--i think he's going to miss some time.

options are: tannehill, rivers, bradford, kaepernick, flacco, smith, winston, dalton, foles, carr, bortles

i'm pretty torn on who i should take...

thoughts?

rivers, tannehill. eagles need to get their offense clicking before i'd trust bradford.

ok my dudes who do i pick up for the waiver wire.  Rank these dudes in order you would pick them up.  i am going to put a bid for each guy hoping i get at least one of them.

we only have 5 bench players so dropping someone that can potentially start for a bye week is causing me a headache.

i am going to drop D. Williams and pick up another running back.  i have Lacy who has the potential to sit out.  my potential pick ups are

-Starks - Handcuff Lacy

-D. Lewis (NE)

-D. Johnson (ARI)

-D. Freeman (ATL)

i should note that we get points for return yards. 

Trying to figure out week 3, right now I have starting:

WR: Beckham & Fitzgerald

RB: Le'Veon Bell

Flex: Travis Benjamin

But that leaves Cobb, Decker, and David Johnson on my bench.

Do you think I should change my flex spot?  I want to start cobb there, but his numbers haven't shown it so far.

ok my dudes who do i pick up for the waiver wire. Rank these dudes in order you would pick them up. i am going to put a bid for each guy hoping i get at least one of them.

we only have 5 bench players so dropping someone that can potentially start for a bye week is causing me a headache.

i am going to drop D. Williams and pick up another running back. i have Lacy who has the potential to sit out. my potential pick ups are

-Starks - Handcuff Lacy

-D. Lewis (NE)

-D. Johnson (ARI)

-D. Freeman (ATL)

i should note that we get points for return yards.

I think the return yards would push me to Johnson

Trying to figure out week 3, right now I have starting:

WR: Beckham & Fitzgerald

RB: Le'Veon Bell

Flex: Travis Benjamin

But that leaves Cobb, Decker, and David Johnson on my bench.

Do you think I should change my flex spot? I want to start cobb there, but his numbers haven't shown it so far.

Start cobb and don't tinker

Start cobb and don't tinker

Any reasoning behind this?  He has still only been partial participant in practice and his number have been way weaker than Benjamin's so far.  GB does have a favorable match up this week which is a plus, but so far Rodgers has had his eye soley focused on his new favorite WR.

Tough one. When in doubt, I trust the ESPN experts weekly positional rankings. They say to go with Lacy (#13) over Miller (#19), Crowell (#20), and Starks (#31).

Do you need to play 2 of these 4? If so, I'd have Lacy and Crowell in today. Miller also questionable and since those guys are basically ranked equally, I'd go with the healthy guy. Can personally only take on so much injury risk.

Tough one. When in doubt, I trust the ESPN experts weekly positional rankings. They say to go with Lacy (#13) over Miller (#19), Crowell (#20), and Starks (#31).

Do you need to play 2 of these 4? If so, I'd have Lacy and Crowell in today. Miller also questionable and since those guys are basically ranked equally, I'd go with the healthy guy. Can personally only take on so much injury risk.

Yeah I only need to play 1. I would hate to put lacy in and then he is a late scratch on monday and im screwed. So its either Lacy/Starks or I roll with Miller or Crow who is looking the healthiest.

i need a backup for brees--i think he's going to miss some time.

options are: tannehill, rivers, bradford, kaepernick, flacco, smith, winston, dalton, foles, carr, bortles

i'm pretty torn on who i should take...

thoughts?

so glad i picked up andy dalton... 42 points  B)

i grabbed starks too, so hopefully lacy doesn't play much.