PO: You Blew It! - The Past In Present (first time on vinyl)

Live now

http://www.topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/product/you-blew-it-the-past-in-present-lp

This is the record that got us to pay attention to You Blew It!. Not because it's a great record (it's not). The Past In Present is riddled with imperfections and quirkiness throughout. There are truly great moments on this album, while others stumble and fall just short — the markings of a band that knew what they wanted to do, but wasn't quite there yet (they'll be there in early 2014, though, I assure you). Mostly, this record is special because it captures a snapshot of the early stages of a promising band's missteps and triumphs over the course of a heart-on-sleeve album. It's altogether endearing and youthful. It's You Blew It!.The original artwork was made for CD and frankly, was really, really pixelated even at that size. Realizing this wouldn't work for a 12" LP, we enlisted the help of long-time goto art guy, Ben Sears. The result is an homage to the original with Ben's trademark touch. He's also done the rest of the album layout as well.This item is for a copy of The Past In Present on vinyl and features an etched B-side and a digital download of the album. We expect records to be shipping in mid December 2013.

Tracklist

1. Hope Its Not A Deposit Bottle

2. Kevin You're Such A Disease

3. Sneaky Fucking Russian

4. Instrumental

5. Saddle Up Sanantonio

6. LB Jefferies

7. To The Moon

8. Sorry About That

We also have other You Blew It! merch available.

Read more: http://www.topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/product/you-blew-it-the-past-in-present-lp#ixzz2k0Wf7FGX

Availability

Cream (out of 100)

Translucent Red (out of 150)

Translucent Blue (out of 250)

Huh?

Your added punctuation changes everything. Originally it was "alright" which I took as condescending and couldn't understand why you bothered to even post. Now it is "alright!", the exclamation point conveys that you are excited. Can't leave that stuff out on the internet, I can't hear your tone of voice!

Kat Kat was indeed apparently going to handle this at one point, yeah. Just glad it's finally happening period! Crazy to think about how far these guys have come in these past three years. Grabbed a cream earlier, very happy the wait isn't expected to be all that long.

Huh. Had no idea about that at all! The tests are already approved and vinyl is being made right now / labels are done / jackets are done so this shouldn't hit any delays.

knock on wood.

Your added punctuation changes everything. Originally it was "alright" which I took as condescending and couldn't understand why you bothered to even post. Now it is "alright!", the exclamation point conveys that you are excited. Can't leave that stuff out on the internet, I can't hear your tone of voice!

My apologies. I edited it as I assumed this was the case.

• 2 weeks later...