PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

I got my black copy of Graduation today, which Vinyl-Digital sent to me free of charge since the purple vinyl skipped so much and the jacket was messed up. Thankfully they sent it to me the right way, which I mentioned in my email to them complaining about the massive seam split. They put in a piece of cardboard and put the records outside the jacket in the poly sleeve, so thankfully it came in great condition. I'll see how it sounds later. Hopefully it plays more smoothly than my purple copy.

I got my black copy of Graduation today, which Vinyl-Digital sent to me free of charge since the purple vinyl skipped so much and the jacket was messed up. Thankfully they sent it to me the right way, which I mentioned in my email to them complaining about the massive seam split. They put in a piece of cardboard and put the records outside the jacket in the poly sleeve, so thankfully it came in great condition. I'll see how it sounds later. Hopefully it plays more smoothly than my purple copy.

I think Im gonna request a black copy as well. Just played the purple and this weird gunk on the vinyl makes it skip and there's so many pops and cracks that don't go away. A is okay, B,D are hit or miss in terms of quality, but Side B is basically unlistenable.

I think Im gonna request a black copy as well. Just played the purple and this weird gunk on the vinyl makes it skip and there's so many pops and cracks that don't go away. A is okay, B,D are hit or miss in terms of quality, but Side B is basically unlistenable.

I recommend doing that. My purple vinyl was the same. B side was totally fucked. I played my black copy and it sounded fantastic. No complaints whatsoever.  :D

Just got my Graduation on purple and it's beautiful, but sides B, C and D have a lot of popping and skipping on them. Sides B and D are tolerable, but the first 2 tracks on side C are pretty much unlistenable. I just emailed them, and I'm hoping they can get me a better playing copy, cause it sounds like this issue is pretty common and they've been helping others out.

Just got my Graduation on purple and it's beautiful, but sides B, C and D have a lot of popping and skipping on them. Sides B and D are tolerable, but the first 2 tracks on side C are pretty much unlistenable. I just emailed them, and I'm hoping they can get me a better playing copy, cause it sounds like this issue is pretty common and they've been helping others out.

yup. i have the same issue as toki where there's just a massive patch of excess vinyl that ruined the first song and a half on the c side.

also, was not expecting all these bonus tracks. could do without the power  stronger remixes, but i'm just happy to have bittersweet.