PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

I got a bootleg from them that skipped pretty badly. When I e-mailed them asking for a replacement, they told me they'd give me 4 euro discount if I wanted to order a second copy.

We are dealing with bootlegs

Expecting amazing presses and great return/refund policies isn't going to happen

my mom ordered watch the throne and house of balloons for me for christmas- those came in yesterday, and they are gorgeous! wtt is standard clear, but hob is a really nice marble.. almost like a flesh color on the first disc, and a faded green on the second.

picking those up just made me even more excited to finally maybe get this.

Anyone own these type of sleeves and where can I get them? I like how they fit. Easier to read on the shelf.

These are what I've been getting lately on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001719IXG/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We are dealing with bootlegs

Expecting amazing presses and great return/refund policies isn't going to happen

I really wasn't expecting much because it is a boot, but overall I'm happy with it

I really wasn't expecting much because it is a boot, but overall I'm happy with it

Yeah, same here. I got the dookie brown copies and I actually like them haha Listened to it from beginning to end last night and I have 1 small skip in the final seconds of Good Morning, but otherwise it plays flawlessly and looks great.

I got mine today (Moncton, NB, Canada for those wanting use point of reference). Mine are the brown ones. I'm not sure if it's just my copies or if everyone's copies are like mine, but they really aren't that poopy coloured. Mines almost like an orange marble. 

Other than that, like most people, my jacket has a few little creases, nothing major and definitely not the worst jacket that I had shipped in the mail. Also, noticed an odd skip, nothing too crazy. Overall I'm excited to finally have this and Frank Ocean's Nostalgia.Ultra, from vinyl-digital. Not sure how nostalgia.ultra plays yet though.

Seems weird to hear about all of the damages/problems with this release... everything I've bought from them in the past has been in great condition and I can't remember many complaints on here about prior releases either.  Hopefully this won't become the new norm for them.

(Still waiting on my purple copy here in MA, shipped 12/10)

Seems weird to hear about all of the damages/problems with this release... everything I've bought from them in the past has been in great condition and I can't remember many complaints on here about prior releases either. Hopefully this won't become the new norm for them.

(Still waiting on my purple copy here in MA, shipped 12/10)

Got a response from them saying that a tracking number will do no good, but that they've never lost a package to the states. So I guess we just have to make friends with patience.

At this point I just want it to come in so I can post a full kanye kollection on day 10

Guest deleted

212tnol.jpg

2qvuwxk.jpg

vnk01e.jpg

tried to get the photo so the light would hit it just right so you could see it.

That's not "gunk". Seems that some of the actual vinyl material used makes noise and causes skips in parts. If you look closely, you will see that the natural color variations within the semi-transparent wax match exactly with what looks like surface mess. It's not a surface mess though. It's the actual vinyl material that they used.

Guest thomasbirdsall37

ohh man there is a couple more sick vinyl out on pre sale! Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill is now out (BEASTILL008) and Beyonce - Beyonce (BEYBEYLP006) album is also out. Both limited to 1000 pieces and numbered too, looks sick. they even have certificates validating that there will only be 1000 in existence. i know where my money is going this week! #classics

p.s: could some one please tell me how to upload images i can upload you some

p.s.s: just got my copy of graduation the other week, really enjoyed playing it! #happy

ohh man there is a couple more sick vinyl out on pre sale! Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill is now out (BEASTILL008) and Beyonce - Beyonce (BEYBEYLP006) album is also out. Both limited to 1000 pieces and numbered too, looks sick. they even have certificates validating that there will only be 1000 in existence. i know where my money is going this week! #classics

p.s.s: just got my copy of graduation the other week, really enjoyed playing it! #happy

You have a lnk to the Beyoncé LP?

uh. first post much?