PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

I ordered a box set before the announced the individual sales.  I really just wanted S/T and Blue, so I ordered them.  I am currently trying to cancel my order (sent emailto the 3EB store) and also opened a dispute with Paypal to see if that will get them to respond.  If I can't get my money back, you can bet that I will be seling my box set on ebay.  If I turn a profit, so be it, but I will at least get my money back.

This.

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't ebay have some sort of policy about selling something you don't have in hand yet? like, you have to know you can mail it within a certain number of days of the auction ending?

EDIT:

just looked up the policy.you must be able to guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days of the purchase date.  these aren't shipping til at least the 16th, and this guy claims he sold it prior to today (the 12th). someone should report these assholes.

Grow up. Don't any of you own a business? Or do you just work for the man your whole life and just take your paycheck and say to yourself "well, I guess that's it"... and don't save yourself some money?

While I could care less about flipping, can I safely assume your own business isn't going well? Flipping to fund a 200 dollar purchase? Lol, son.

What took us a year to make, The BoxSet, sold out in a day.

A thousand Limited Edition individualvinyls of Self-Titled, Blue, and Out of the Vein are now available at http://store.3eb.com.

Purchase all three individual vinyl bythis Friday and you will get a chance to meet the band at a sound check of yourchoice on the Fall Tour.

This Friday, November 15, 2013 at11:59pm (PST) we will announce the winners.

For those of you who purchased the BoxSet, you're already entered.

What took us a year to make, The BoxSet, sold out in a day.

A thousand Limited Edition individualvinyls of Self-Titled, Blue, and Out of the Vein are now available at http://store.3eb.com.

Purchase all three individual vinyl bythis Friday and you will get a chance to meet the band at a sound check of yourchoice on the Fall Tour.

This Friday, November 15, 2013 at11:59pm (PST) we will announce the winners.

For those of you who purchased the BoxSet, you're already entered.

tooooo bad all the northeast dates will have already occured by then, so it'd suck to live in new england/the mid-atlantic states and win this.