PO: Bayside - Cult

Please note: Make sure to check “In-Store Pickup” when placing your order. There is a $3 Paypal “shipping” fee with this pickup, but your order *WILL NOT SHIP*. The charge is there to make up for the fee that PayPal takes from each transaction. If you do not wish to pay the charge you can pre-order the CD or LP in store for the same prices offered here.

directly from looney tunes page.

Please note: Make sure to check “In-Store Pickup” when placing your order. There is a $3 Paypal “shipping” fee with this pickup, but your order *WILL NOT SHIP*. The charge is there to make up for the fee that PayPal takes from each transaction. If you do not wish to pay the charge you can pre-order the CD or LP in store for the same prices offered here.

i swear that wasnt there when i ordered. 

I really think it is just explaining the reason there is a paypal fee for in-store pick-up, and that you aren't paying for shipping by selecting in-store pick-up. I can't imagine that they would sell an /500 Bayside record in-store only and not ship it. Just twisted wording.

This is what Bayside posted on their facebook page 15 minutes ago.

"You can now pre-order Cult on clear vinyl exclusively from our friends at Looney Tunes Cds in Long Island! The clear variant is limited to 500 copies and must be picked up in-store, they will not ship them"

This is frustrating.

I'm sure they quickly realized that they would wind up shipping out a bunch/all of these if they didn't turn off the shipping option. Unless they refund those of you who paid an actual shipping charge, I would assume they will ship them. If not you file a dispute and get your money back. Sucks you don't get the variant you wanted, but not the end of the world.

I ordered this from Looney Tunes last night and clicked economy shipping. got charged the extra money and never got an email saying they won't ship it or a refund. I'm going to the show anyway, so I'm going to call and try to figure out what the deal is but they haven't been answering the phone. If I ever get in touch with them I'll post what they tell me but it definitely seems like it's only store pick up.

So if they don't end up shipping it to those of us who paid economy shipping, will somebody please pick one up in store for me? I would be eternally grateful and good karma will surely come your way.

I am gonna try to see if LT will work out a deal where ETR handles distro for shipping of these.If not then I can pick people up these since I will be at the instore and go to looney tunes all the time.  I just emailed them about the distro part so ill keep yall posted 

I am gonna try to see if LT will work out a deal where ETR handles distro for shipping of these.If not then I can pick people up these since I will be at the instore and go to looney tunes all the time.  I just emailed them about the distro part so ill keep yall posted 

they're doing a one per person thing.