http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

For anyone ordering tonight, sign up above for ebates for 4% cash back and a $10 gift card if you make a $25 purchase, which you will want to make anyways because...

HTBXSTF10 is good for $10 off a $40 purchase (in the fine print it says no vinyl, but I just tested it and it seems to work)

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

For anyone ordering tonight, sign up above for ebates for 4% cash back and a $10 gift card if you make a $25 purchase, which you will want to make anyways because...

HTBXSTF10 is good for $10 off a $40 purchase (in the fine print it says no vinyl, but I just tested it and it seems to work)

careful, i could see them cancelling your order.

I can't say it'd really surprise me if this popped up on Christmas, or the 26th.  Think about the amount of traffic Hot Topic has received over the past few days, and the sheer amount of separate orders.  Your average VC member is placing a separate order for, and thus paying separate shipping costs on;

Friday, for brief / sporadic Juturna copies.

Saturday, for spontaneous Juturna and On Letting Go copies.

Sunday, for "the actual" batch of Juturna copies.

Monday, for "the actual" batch of On Letting Go copies.

Tuesday, for the Rise Against represses.

$ha $hing.

Yes, I'm aware that Hot Topic doesn't make a killing on shipping fees.  And yes, I know that this reads like a laughable conspiracy theory.  But really; why not wait for all of these to get dialed in and put up at once?  Since when has Hot Topic ever updated their "new releases" on any day other than Tuesday?

I really wish that also applied to international shipping as well. $40 to deliver to Australia is an absolute joke in this day and age and HT should be ashamed for charging such exorbitant/extortionate rates IMO. I've had much bigger and heavier items shipped from all over the world for a hell of a lot more cheaper and while i'm more than happy to pay the going rate for whatever it costs, even a bit more, $40 is just an out and out rip off.

I emailed HT and got a reply saying that they're right now looking into ways to reduce costs for International shipping and they'll "get back to me ASAP" when they come up with a solution but somehow i won't be holding my breath. Here's a solution, go to the post office, charge what the shipping (plus a bit more) is actually worth and work out your price that way! Surely that's not a hard concept to grasp given the majority of other online reatailers have worked it out long ago.

Sorry for the rant guys especially being my first post :mellow: I happened upon this forum after Googling Blink 182 forum and while i couldn't be happier to have found it and these splatter LP's, as much as i want to purchase them all it's just about impossible to justify spending just over $40 to send each album.

Yes, I'm aware that Hot Topic doesn't make a killing on shipping fees.

Cheers for the welcome Derek very much appreciated. I was hoping it didn't come across as a whinge (whine) but i guess we're all here after the same thing so i'm sure the majority will understand the bullshit international shipping rates we have to pay. A month or so ago i picked up TOYPAJ splatter on ebay from the States and while i expectedly paid a bit over twice as much for the actual album given it's harder to come by, i only paid $12 for shipping by first class USPS international mail and that included tracking.

How HT can justify charging a bit over $40 for what is essentially the same thing and say they're "looking into cheaper options" i'll never know. But anyway i've said my piece on that and will move on. As for your suggestion on fellow board members maybe being able to help out i've sent a private message which i hope went through to someone so hopefully we can work out something between us so thanks again.

On a side note, fair call Conker lol I don't mind the Cows at all, Manly, Stains and Parra on the other hand..........