Darn! Thanks for the help anyways

I have the beta version, but you have to email [email protected] and they'll give you a download code. Tell them you're from Vinyl Collective (provide your username) and they'll give you priority, as it is first come first serve.

Thank me later.

I have the beta version, but you have to email [email protected] and they'll give you a download code. Tell them you're from Vinyl Collective (provide your username) and they'll give you priority, as it is first come first serve.

Thank me later.

I tried emailing but it said the email doesn't exist

This is for iphone?

Yeah the full version is out for Android. But for the iPhone version in particular, it's still in the beta phase. You should be good with the info provided above though.

Probably shouldn't say this, but since Hot Topic vinyl has been doing a well over the last couple of years, the admins of vinyl collective are working on making this feature available straight from the site. So if that email isn't working for you, hang tight.

Yeah the full version is out for Android. But for the iPhone version in particular, it's still in the beta phase. You should be good with the info provided above though.

Probably shouldn't say this, but since Hot Topic vinyl has been doing a well over the last couple of years, the admins of vinyl collective are working on making this feature available straight from the site. So if that email isn't working for you, hang tight.

350x290px-LL-959b65b0_15fc7_ORIG-the_roc

This looks amazing. Can't wait.

Also, I don't remember when vinyl has ever been included in HT's online sales. However, I have seen it included in in-store sales. I got a bunch for buy one get one half off a few weeks ago.

must have had an idiot cashier they definitely arent supposed to let you do that lol.

must have had an idiot cashier they definitely arent supposed to let you do that lol.

Haha whoops well then I'm definitely going back to the same store!

I was a little surprised at first but all of the employees seemed to be on board with it.

They had a bunch of clearance 7"s for like a buck too.