For those of you that missed it and aren't going to go back and read: the list Travis posted is stores that have OR are scheduled to receive Blink 182 ST splatter vinyl. There is no reason to be driving to any mall assuming these things are gonna be there. Use your damn telephones to call ahead. If they have one and you can be there quickly chances are they will hold it for you. If they don't have it then you didn't drive to the mall days before Christmas for nothing.

I'm close enough to the store to stop by and am simply trying to let people in my area know whether or not they have them.  Hell, I even offered to pick one up for someone in the area if they did have it.  No one is assuming anything.  

People are really gonna go to the mall on Christmas Eve Eve just to check if they have a record in stock? You all are much braver than I.

I had the day off and was in a festive mood. :D

I had to park a little further away than normal, but other than that it was pretty much a standard mall experience (complete with Hot Topic not having a record I wanted on the shelves :D)

Relax guys, this should be relatively easy to get a copy of. Nothing to fight about.

The list of stores are stores that are getting this record. Like I said when I posted the list....some of these stores may not have gotten these yet. By now its even possible some of the stores on that list have sold out of this record already. Either way, there should be a ton of these going up online tomorrow

Don't bank on that info man.  These things go up when they go up, there's no set time. Everyone assumed those Circa albums were going up on a Monday night/Tuesday morning and they went up on like a Wednesday.

Yea even I got surprised by those Circa LPs going up early.

I'm fairly confident these are going up middle of the nite tonite though along with both Rise Against LPs.

It must've been nice. People don't seem to like me on here doing the same thing lol

You'll figure it out.  People are just giving you a lot of flack because you're a little too eager.  Contrary to the hype that surrounds Blink-182 and what you may believe, 2,000 won't sell out in the blink of an eye.  (No pun intended.)  They'll be up for a few days at least... and you'll have plenty of time to secure one, sometime this week.  You know the price, the quantity pressed, when they'll be online, and where to get them -- by all means, get as stoked as you'd like to own the record.  But there's no need to wet yourself over the stress of securing a copy.

If it were /200, though, that'd be a different story.

It must've been nice. People don't seem to like me on here doing the same thing lol

FWIW I'm with you, man. Just getting into the vinyl game now and I see how unattainable a lot of my old favorite albums from high school are on vinyl due to the prices... I'm just jacked that I'm going to have a shot at this and I want to be sure that I get one.

You'll figure it out.  People are just giving you a lot of flack because you're a little too eager.  Contrary to the hype that surrounds Blink-182 and what you may believe, 2,000 won't sell out in the blink of an eye.  (No pun intended.)  They'll be up for a few days at least... and you'll have plenty of time to secure one, sometime this week.  You know the price, the quantity pressed, when they'll be online, and where to get them -- by all means, get as stoked as you'd like to own the record.  But there's no need to wet yourself over the stress of securing a copy.

If it were /200, though, that'd be a different story.

I'll be sure to be up around 3am to see it get posted hopefully then. And Idk if it's for being too eager because it seems no matter what post I go on I get downvoted because I posted there. I just love how this place is for vinyl enthusiasts but you can't be enthusiastic towards vinyl...