What I don't get is that all of these people are acting like these are impossible to get when I have had no problem getting my hands on them.

I could be wrong about this, but not all hot topics sell vinyl or get exclusives in stock. And then there are people like me who live in Canada and don't have any access to HT stores or feel like spending $40 for shipping from their website. The closest store to my province never has any stock of pretty much anything  :mellow:

I could be wrong about this, but not all hot topics sell vinyl or get exclusives in stock. And then there are people like me who live in Canada and don't have any access to HT stores or feel like spending $40 for shipping from their website. The closest store to my province never has any stock of pretty much anything  :mellow:

No you're completely right. Select few HT stores carry vinyl at all. Definitely not all of them that's for certain. Also $40?! That's a total rip! Do they not offer any kind of break? Like free shipping after you spend $100 or something stupid like that. Cuz I mean a $25 record + $40 shipping you're already at $65 might as well go for the home stretch.

No you're completely right. Select few HT stores carry vinyl at all. Definitely not all of them that's for certain. Also $40?! That's a total rip! Do they not offer any kind of break? Like free shipping after you spend $100 or something stupid like that. Cuz I mean a $25 record + $40 shipping you're already at $65 might as well go for the home stretch.

I am sure they have had some deals like that - but of course never when I set out to buy something specific, with my luck.  :lol: But yeah it is crazy, this last round of releases I just purchased them from people on the board because it makes more sense. I am hoping that Hot Topic will eventually improve their shipping system to Canada because they would probably have way more international buyers! 

Also, I forgot to mention this as it's not really part of this "splatter series" and not coming from Unviersal like the rest of these but...

Buddha LP - red/yellow split vinyl limited to 1000 copies available 12/10

This one will be $14.99

Buddha isn't part of the splatter series. Therefore it wasn't splatter pressed. The version of Buddha currently circulating is the Red/Yellow Split.

there are talks of it exclusively being pressed for their gold package coming up on angelsandairwaves.com . it supposed to be announced any day now.

Ugh $77 with shipping. I'll still probably pay it to get WDNTW on vinyl because I'm ridiculous.

Are there any other interesting benefits to gold membership or is it just the free shit?

Ugh $77 with shipping. I'll still probably pay it to get WDNTW on vinyl because I'm ridiculous.

Are there any other interesting benefits to gold membership or is it just the free shit?

truthfully, not really. every now and then they have exclusive content but the activity isnt very often. there might start to be more since there has been more band activity regarding new music coming. the package will probably be i-empire and WDNTW. so that justifies the price a little