It's not even set up well. Off centered and all over the place. The Buddha jacket isn't even next to the record. If you're going to fuck up your records, do it right.

Hahaha.  That's kind of how my girlfriend does her collecting.  I wanted to get her into records, so I bought her a couple.  In the end they spent weeks in a box with a bunch of other junk, and now they ended up on her wall.  I'm glad she has found a way to enjoy them, but I'm missing out on spinning a couple La Dispute records as well as some others as a result!

Just got online to order MTaTS and noticed that my HT points from my last purchase never got credited to my account.  So I called CS and they said they would credit me the missing points (so I can get my 15% off coupon), but they said it would take up to 2 hours for it to be credited, which seems weird it would take that long......

I remember seeing copies of this for 80 bucks that said preorder only, will ship when released in may on ebay. I wonder how many people bought them.

Wow! $80?! That's crazy.  The sad thing is that I'm sure some people bought it, and if it's been up for months now those people can't even file a claim at this point.

Wow! $80?! That's crazy. The sad thing is that I'm sure some people bought it, and if it's been up for months now those people can't even file a claim at this point.

It's unfortunate, but there is no basis for a claim to be filed. The price was listed and they would have agreed to it. I don't think "it's not fair" would hold up with the refund department lol.

I have a friend that sells things on amazon for a living. Like, just anything...toys, candy bars, board games, you name it. He actually pulls in a very generous earning and attributes it all to the American consumer just being flat out lazy. Most aren't willing to go look for a better price. Ebay, like amazon, is one click purchasing. You don't have to enter your card info or hand over cash (assuming your sync'd with paypal)...you just push a button on your phone screen and it shows up at your door.