I went to high school with this guy and he literally goes to target, buys board games and then sells them on amazon. It's stupid, but he makes a killing.

I do have to admit I know the most idiotic, yet clever individual, who instead of using his wit for good, will instead find other ways to manipulate the system.  What I mean by that, is rather than use his charm, good looks & strong sales tactics to become a legit salesman of...whatever, he will instead, 5-6 days a week, 8 hours a day, go to Goodwills and pawn shops, buying sporting goods & clothes, that he know he can turn around and sell to Play-It-Again Sports or Plato's Closet (who buy and resell used clothes) for a profit.  I don't know any real statistics, but I'm pretty sure he'll make between $100-$200 on a good day.  What a complete slimer to use and manipulate the Goodwill in such a fashion, yet how genius to think of such an operation.  Aside from that, he'll take a pair of Nikes, for example, acquired at a Goodwill, call Nike, and cash them in on a warranty claim for a brand new pair.  He'll scam fast food restuarants for free meals.  I'm sure stuff I don't even know about.  A bit different than buying board games at Target to sell on Amazon, but the same concepts nonetheless. 

Is it going to be different than the original 2000 pressed?

Also, are there any plans to press their album that is supposedly going to be released this summer?

The next repress of S/T will be the clear vinyl w/ splatter like this last pressing. It might look slightly different but its going to be the same colors.

No clue about any new albums for the band, I have no idea if they are even planning on releasing anything new this year.

I do have to admit I know the most idiotic, yet clever individual, who instead of using his wit for good, will instead find other ways to manipulate the system.  What I mean by that, is rather than use his charm, good looks & strong sales tactics to become a legit salesman of...whatever, he will instead, 5-6 days a week, 8 hours a day, go to Goodwills and pawn shops, buying sporting goods & clothes, that he know he can turn around and sell to Play-It-Again Sports or Plato's Closet (who buy and resell used clothes) for a profit.  I don't know any real statistics, but I'm pretty sure he'll make between $100-$200 on a good day.  What a complete slimer to use and manipulate the Goodwill in such a fashion, yet how genius to think of such an operation.  Aside from that, he'll take a pair of Nikes, for example, acquired at a Goodwill, call Nike, and cash them in on a warranty claim for a brand new pair.  He'll scam fast food restuarants for free meals.  I'm sure stuff I don't even know about.  A bit different than buying board games at Target to sell on Amazon, but the same concepts nonetheless. 

Goodwill is an absolute scam. If we're talking legit charitable thrift stores, he's really just doing them a favor by buying it. I don't think he should be expected to suggest to them they sell it to Play It Again Sports.

The next repress of S/T will be the clear vinyl w/ splatter like this last pressing. It might look slightly different but its going to be the same colors.

No clue about any new albums for the band, I have no idea if they are even planning on releasing anything new this year.

Ok cool. Thanks.

I'm not sure if they have any plans set in stone but they're supposed to debut a new album at Reeding and Leeds and Mark said it'd be out around June, but it doesn't look like they've started work on it yet so I was jw.

just picked up two copies (one for me and one for my roommate) for $50ppd after the loyalty code.

Also, hot topic must have figured out their web issues cause the webstore goes lightning fast now. its like night and day how much faster its goes compared to the last time i ordered. 

Hello! I'm new here, this is my first post. I like Blink 182, last year bought Take off Your Pants and Jacket vinyl, but now I bought The Mark, Tom and Travis Show in Hot Topic, but now I received an email that says "Your order number xxxxxxxx requires verbal confirmation via telephone. We cannot begin processing the order until we speak with the credit card holder."

Anyone received this email? Is my first purchase here.  I'm not sure if necesary to call because they made the charge in my credit card.

I'm from Chile, South America, so I can't go to any Hot Topic store.

Please someone help me!