Came back to say I'm actually slightly disappointed with the reissue of EOTS. It's not the edit, which I discovered is not just a blatant lyric edit, but the music actually cuts in for that half a second and sounds really off. The worse part though is the horrible distortion at the end of the records. Especially since Dysentary Gary and Anthem are two of my favorite blink songs. Sounds like I cranked the gain all the way up. Kind of a huge bummer for an album I've been looking so forward too and was the one album that got me interested in playing music. Definitely wouldn't mind finding an older pressing for better quality. 

Just to think all those delays for EOTS and its still kind of shitty : / I much rather have waited MONTHS to fix to these issues.

I tried ordering  EOTS online about a week ago, when it was still in stock. My hometown outlet mall recently got a Hot Topic, which doesn't stock records, so I wanted to try ship to store. But because it's a new store, an error occurred when I tried the ship to store option, as my store isn't in their system yet, I guess. I called the customer service line and was able to place the ship to store order over the phone, which predictably took forever. Then I got a cancellation e-mail the next morning, because they didn't place the order quickly enough, or they just oversold it, who knows. And now I see that a store 30 minutes away has got EOTS in stock and I'm about to make the trek out there to snag one or two. This vinyl addiction is really starting to take over my life.

Guest stl_ben.

I tried ordering  EOTS online about a week ago, when it was still in stock. My hometown outlet mall recently got a Hot Topic, which doesn't stock records, so I wanted to try ship to store. But because it's a new store, an error occurred when I tried the ship to store option, as my store isn't in their system yet, I guess. I called the customer service line and was able to place the ship to store order over the phone, which predictably took forever. Then I got a cancellation e-mail the next morning, because they didn't place the order quickly enough, or they just oversold it, who knows. And now I see that a store 30 minutes away has got EOTS in stock and I'm about to make the trek out there to snag one or two. This vinyl addiction is really starting to take over my life.

You'd better call and ask if they still have it/will hold it for you. Sure would be a bummer to get out there and them have none.

Is the Dude Ranch a single LP or 2LP?

Also, are we able to order more than one copy at a time? Me and a friend have been ordering the reissues on our own so far and it's $32.90 to ship to Canada....yikes. I just checked and it's the same price to get 2 records shipped. Splitting the shipping two ways is still over $16, but it's much better than $32.90....

Is the Dude Ranch a single LP or 2LP?

Also, are we able to order more than one copy at a time? Me and a friend have been ordering the reissues on our own so far and it's $32.90 to ship to Canada....yikes. I just checked and it's the same price to get 2 records shipped. Splitting the shipping two ways is still over $16, but it's much better than $32.90....

Single and yes.

Single and yes.

Thanks for the quick reply!! Happy to hear that.

I am a big vinyl collector, believe it or not (I only have a few posts here) but I have about 7000 posts over on a Jack White collectors forum and as we all know, he loves his vinyl and limited releases... I have way too many releases and variants from him and most of the time, the quality is not there when it's on colour/splatter vinyl and the end result is NEVER and i mean NEVER as nice as the photos they post online.

When I first ordered the first Blink reissue and saw the shipping prices and then thought about it being on splatter vinyl and all the playback issues it can cause, I hesitated, but I can say that they are very good quality for a multicoloured pressing. Sometimes you can get some static or playback issues but these seem to be really good. Better than most I have seen. Also all the copies I have so far are very nice looking...I am quite pleased. Any of you Jack White fans out there will attest to the poor quality of his releases compared to these Blink ones as well....haha

-Ryan

Came back to say I'm actually slightly disappointed with the reissue of EOTS. It's not the edit, which I discovered is not just a blatant lyric edit, but the music actually cuts in for that half a second and sounds really off. The worse part though is the horrible distortion at the end of the records. Especially since Dysentary Gary and Anthem are two of my favorite blink songs. Sounds like I cranked the gain all the way up. Kind of a huge bummer for an album I've been looking so forward too and was the one album that got me interested in playing music. Definitely wouldn't mind finding an older pressing for better quality.

Just to think all those delays for EOTS and its still kind of shitty : / I much rather have waited MONTHS to fix to these issues.

I get what you're saying, the lyric edit bothers me too. I haven't heard the distortion yet though, I'll take another listen. But Travis tries his best to provide us with quality records, and if the problems with this album are the worst fuck up in the series, it's not too bad IMO. But that's just me.

I already got mine from ordering online, but just called the Florence Mall store in KY and after about 10 minutes of investigating, the associate finally was able to locate several copies in the back room.  I had him hold one for me, going to pick it up tomorrow after work, so i will have one available for someone at cost + shipping.