Might do an order online for store pickup on this, my experience with EOTS was really good. I walk in and tell the chick I have a store pickup and she asks "is it a vinyl?" (her exact words) and I said yeah, I guess no one places orders for pickup for anything else lol. Or maybe she just pinned me as a hipster douchebag who would be picking up a blink 182 record from hot topic.

She literally handed it to me in a mailer, which was perfect to carry around before I got it home.

Use Ebates - Spend $25+ and get 4% cash back as well as a $10 giftcard for Target/Wal Mart after you initial sign up

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

Use coupon code MAYHTBX10 for $10 off a $40 order.

Just a quick question, how long before I see the cashback in the account? And also thanks for the coupon code! Saved 10 bucks!

Just a quick question, how long before I see the cashback in the account? And also thanks for the coupon code! Saved 10 bucks!

Should be a couple days, and then the checks ship quarterly. I'm not sure how long it takes them to send the gift card. Make sure you manually go in and put in your address, because if memory serves, they never really prompt you to.

That's lame. The half red/half yellow was 14.99. I was going to pick this up, but there's no way I'm paying over 20 for Buddha.

Yeah. The price increase is steep on this one. The half red/half yellow didn't even have an insert. I'm sure that's the case with this one as well. 21.50 for a single LP, single sleeve, no insert is just asking too much (IMO).

Whyyy does this have to be $21.50?

Hot Topic wants to get paid.

tumblr_m5a6lhey0z1qge5e6o1_500.jpg

I will say that this does look really neat. The way the splatter was done turned out really good.