RE the What's My Age Again edit, is it really that big of a deal?  I barely noticed it.

RE distorted, is everyone talking about the same inner groove distortion that i noticed at the end of Side A?  If so, y'all are being a little bit picky I think.  I'm personally pretty anal about sound quality and it wasn't that bad.  The IGD on Disc 1 of SP's MCIS is what I would call bad.

Dysentary Gary is also censored, and that's one of my favorite songs. Also it's not the word edit that gets me in  What's My Age again, it's the horrible music re-edit where the previous verse/guitar plays for half a second. Sounds horrible.

<p>

Blink 182 Splatter Series TLDR:

• TOYPAJ is live
  • Travis: We are putting out the Blink 182 discography on clear with album appropriate splatter.

Thread: Greatest Hits? In.

• TOYPAJ is sold out
  • Self-titled delayed
  • Self-titled is live
  • Self-titled sold out
  • Does anyone have an extra TOYPAJ?
  • Oh, they are repressing it, never mind.
  • MTTS is live
  • MTTS is sold out
  • Enema is live
  • Their "masterpiece" is censored
  • tumblr_lpgipfhEBf1qd0ua5o1_500.jpg
  • Wait wasn't Buddha supposed to drop first?
  • Enema is sold out
  • Thread is locked
  • Thread unlocked
  • Buddha is live
  • Buddha orders cancelled
  • ???
  • ???
  • Profit
you forgot the wwe posts

a friend of mine just told me she ordered buddha and it got cancelled, so she ordered again because it was still on the site. she just got an email saying her new copy will be black because the splatter sold out. hopefully that's not the case for everybody on here

If that is true then this thread will explode

a friend of mine just told me she ordered buddha and it got cancelled, so she ordered again because it was still on the site. she just got an email saying her new copy will be black because the splatter sold out. hopefully that's not the case for everybody on here

I will flip a table if that happens to me

I really don't think it's possible that it sold out that fast. But who knows. That's really weird. I got a cancellation email as well.

It's becoming clear that I'm not a "true" Blink-182 fan.  I didn't notice either of the lyric censors on EOTS, or the horrible sounding half second verse/guitar re-edit.  I thought the album sounded great but now that I know this, maybe I'll just turn mine into a bowl...

That obliviousness is exactly what makes you a true fan though.

Sorry that was mean :-(

Guest stl_ben.

It's becoming clear that I'm not a "true" Blink-182 fan.  I didn't notice either of the lyric censors on EOTS, or the horrible sounding half second verse/guitar re-edit.  I thought the album sounded great but now that I know this, maybe I'll just turn mine into a bowl...

A man after my own heart. I'm about to be picking up my 25 copies for my bowl making party today or tomorrow :)