at the end of Dysentery Gary it sounds  a little distorted, and on All the Small Things mark says "the state looks down on the TV" instead of "the state looks down on sodomy".

Does anyone know if the previous presses of EOTS sound good? 

What's My Age Again*

and I have the blue MTS pressing and it sounded fine to me just like the splatter press. Haven't had any issues with either

What's My Age Again*

and I have the blue MTS pressing and it sounded fine to me just like the splatter press. Haven't had any issues with either

hahaha  I was listening to What's my age again when typing oops lol sorry, and does it have an edit or no? 

My Splatter is distorted and it doesn't sound good at the end of side A & B. That's why i'm looking to get the Blu MTS pressing, I can get it for a decent price right now, that's why I'm asking. 

hahaha  I was listening to What's my age again when typing oops lol sorry, and does it have an edit or no? 

My Splatter is distorted and it doesn't sound good at the end of side A & B. That's why i'm looking to get the Blu MTS pressing, I can get it for a decent price right now, that's why I'm asking. 

For me they have both sounded the exact same. No distortion that Ii have noticed on either. Yes there's and edit on the splatter like everyone elses

hahaha I was listening to What's my age again when typing oops lol sorry, and does it have an edit or no?

The MTS presses are not edited. As much as I hate RJ he did put out a great product.