It looks like they are doing 1 show on June 20th in Ottawa and then they will be touring Europe in August and while they are there they have Reading and Leeds

Damn. Saw them at Montage in 2000 & would like to see them once more before I die or they stop touring... or die.

what happened to the GH thread people were just posting in?

I killed it.

If it's going to get derailed like this one may again, just going to be deleted. And warnings and bans/suspensions will be issued regardless.

If it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, don't post. This is not 4Chan.

I killed it.

If it's going to get derailed like this one may again, just going to be deleted. And warnings and bans/suspensions will be issued regardless.

If it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, don't post. This is not 4Chan.

juan, you know i love you and consider you a good dude and a good friend, but this is getting ridiculous.

can we please get some official, stickied ground rules (see my thread in everything else) and a reasoning for the sudden change in attitude towards cat gifs/any response that isn't strictly on topic around here?

Ordered 15 EOTS (anyone else notice they are back in stock?), 10 Buddha and 25 DR. Chose the "ship to eBay" option that HT so graciously includes when you order 5 or more versions of the same album. They list them on eBay for 2-3x their retail price and only take a 5% cut and it saves me having to ship them to myself. I pass those savings on to the eBay customers!

It is fucking pieces of shit like you that eat away at my love for record collecting. I'm no connoisseur, but I've been collecting for 6 months and I can't get anything I want for a decent price because of all the eBay flippers. I wish people with a true love for the format and collecting it could get some sort of "true vinyl" membership card that allows them first crack at new releases, especially from the main sources of quality vinyl like hot topic or urban outfitters.

Thanks, because of you I don't have EOTS or Dude Ranch!

It is fucking pieces of shit like you that eat away at my love for record collecting. I'm no connoisseur, but I've been collecting for 6 months and I can't get anything I want for a decent price because of all the eBay flippers. I wish people with a true love for the format and collecting it could get some sort of "true vinyl" membership card that allows them first crack at new releases, especially from the main sources of quality vinyl like hot topic or urban outfitters.

Dude it was a joke.

Also Buddah and Dude Ranch are currently available on Hot Topic

EOTS has been popping up randomly

Someone on here may have an extra copy just be nice and ask

Did you just respond to your own post?

hahahahaahah maybe he's trying to troll. 

Travis did say GT would be hitting stores at the end of the week, you west coasters are so lucky lol I have to wait 2 weeks after to get anything. My HT sucks and gets everything late. Has anyone on the east coast received Dude Ranch in their local HT yet?

EXKNroJ.png

hahahahaahah maybe he's trying to troll.

Travis did say GT would be hitting stores at the end of the week, you west coasters are so lucky lol I have to wait 2 weeks after to get anything. My HT sucks and gets everything late. Has anyone on the east coast received Dude Ranch in their local HT yet?

If YOUR local HT hasn't received it yet, then why does it really matter if any other stores you aren't going to go to have it? Do you just like torturing yourself? Genuinely curious here.