what the fuck? I was traveling over the weekend and then get to work this morning and see that Self Titled went up for sale and sold out before I ever knew about it? I thought these things were supposed to drop on Tuesdays? Ive been following this thread for months. I don't read it for two days and now I miss out on one of the records I wanted? 

How I feel:

anigif_enhanced-21407-1402592454-1.gif

what the fuck? I was traveling over the weekend and then get to work this morning and see that Self Titled went up for sale and sold out before I ever knew about it? I thought these things were supposed to drop on Tuesdays? Ive been following this thread for months. I don't read it for two days and now I miss out on one of the records I wanted? 

That has to be a mistake like what happened with Buddha, I would imagine it's still going back up for sale on the site in the future.

I hear ya, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for that and TOYPAJ as well.

yep! TOYPAJ is the last one that I really want to have for nostalgic reasons along with Dude Ranch, Enema and MTTS. ST is okay but it never was an important album to me. Maybe I was getting too old and developing wider music tastes when it came out for it to really connect with me. Still want a copy though! Gotta catch em' all. 

How I feel:

anigif_enhanced-21407-1402592454-1.gif

Dude calm down, I bet you're really angry, but Travis has commented after this dropped and never said it was a mistake or that they were cancelling all orders. I think they're going to fulfill all the orders that were placed. On the other hand, Travis said that every release is going to get repressed again, so you didn't miss out, plus I'm sure someone here is willing to help you out if they get it at their local HT. Just be optimistic about it, and I guarantee you get a copy :)

Dude calm down, I bet you're really angry, but Travis has commented after this dropped and never said it was a mistake or that they were cancelling all orders. I think they're going to fulfill all the orders that were placed. On the other hand, Travis said that every release is going to get repressed again, so you didn't miss out, plus I'm sure someone here is willing to help you out if they get it at their local HT. Just be optimistic about it, and I guarantee you get a copy :)

Also...... it was the weekend, I sincerely hope that Travis was out enjoying SoCal and not thinking about blink-182 records at all.  Perhaps we will hear more today. 

yep! TOYPAJ is the last one that I really want to have for nostalgic reasons along with Dude Ranch, Enema and MTTS. ST is okay but it never was an important album to me. Maybe I was getting too old and developing wider music tastes when it came out for it to really connect with me. Still want a copy though! Gotta catch em' all. 

Yep, I feel the same way.  TOYPAJ and ST weren't albums I was ever really into (don't get me wrong, I do enjoy them) but I also want to grab 'em all.  Budhha through Enema are definitely my teenage years though and I am looking forward to Cheshire Cat next.

SRC sent out an email yesterday I think saying they cleaned out the warehouse and found some stuff.  TOYPAJ was one of those things.  It's still showing in stock.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-LP-%26-3x7%22.html

I think (and I could be wrong on this) that they found some of the first pressing.

Oh ok, sorry for the false alarm.  What's the matter with this pressing that includes the 3 7" records?  I just saw peeps talking about how they need this album and it appears to be readily available.

A lot of people like TOYPAJ, but they don't "$50 like" TOYPAJ, which I totally get. I really wanted the 7"s from that version, so I was OK with buying it.