bummer of a day... cheer me up.

So for those of you who don't know, I have two fake legs. wahh boo aww woe is me. blah blah. thats not why I'm bummed, well sort or of. Health insurance covers a very small portion of these...it use to be considered a "pre existing condition" to most, so it would not cover them at all ( for the first 21 years of my life, thanks to shiners hospital I never had to pay) but now I'm 26 and looking for health insurance and most consider it medical hardware. well, these fuckers cost anywhere from $17,000 to $25,000 for a pair. only about 3-5k at most, covered. 

ok here is why I'm bummed and I want you to post hilarious things that make me laugh and cheer me up. 

I need me a new pair and well, I'm bummed because I'm basically forced to go in to copious amounts of debt to walk! insane, right?

so yea. cheer me up with cat/dog videos, jokes I can murder when I tell my fiancé later, and other hilarious things! also videos of juggalos and juggalo related things are hilarious. I internet a lot, so show me some cool shit!

oh no...was it a hit and run?

no, he was still parked next to her. no note or anything. took pics of everything now trying to find out who it is. police wouldn't come out. apt office hasn't been very helpful at all so far.

sorry, not trying to hijack latin's thread. here's my contribution:

cutest-animal-gifs-cheetah-cub-scratch.g