Mobile Fidelity Inner Sleeves

dmac8706

Love them.  Haven't bought them in a while, forgot what I paid but I picked up 1000 on a super sale over at Sleeve City.  Still got a couple hundred waiting in reserve.  I have other poly sleeves and switched to the MoFi's when the became cheaper than what I was using previously, and I like them more.  Easy to see what were my first 200 or so albums as they still have the older poly sleeves.  I had terrible quality control with those which was also part of the reason I switched.  MoFi's on the other hand have been perfect.

thanks for the input. I'm not worried about spending the money since my collection is worth a few grand and growing, but seeing what most peoples input is on it and if its worth putting them in the mofi. i think ill go with them. I'm in the middle of moving and my apartment won't be ready for a month so i have to put them in a storage unit. i got a climate controlled unit so I'm sure they will be safe in there for the mean time 

• 1 month later...

I HIGHLY recommend these:

http://store.soundsourcecds.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_70

He has 10" ones too which is great. These are made to slip right in to a normal paper sleeve. The retail prices are really fair overall. I get them at wholesale so if you own/work at a record store or have a business license, you can set up a wholesale account.

i ended up getting the non ultimate ones. they work great and i keep most of my shrink wrap on the jackets so with these sleeves they make it so it not so tight in there and every easy to insert and take out.