Black Friday Stampedes/Fights

After stumbling across this video (

) I couldnt help but laugh at how big of savages some people are over this shit (the music in the background just makes it funnier to me). Then a friend told me to search #WalmartFights on twitter and that just destroyed my faith in humanity more. So I thought why not make a thread dedicated to such situations. Have you witnessed a black friday shit show? Have a video you'd like to share? By all means, post away in here.

I find black Friday a useless day in general. Its the day after thanksgiving; a day where we're supposed to be thankful for all the stuff we have and the life we live. it's just a day of anger and fighting over who gets the last shirt in a medium or the last gaming console. nothing so material should be worth fighting over especially if you're going to buy it regardless of a sale or not. I don't mind that people get into fights over possessions because its just modern ignorance and nothing more.

I went out to the malls today but not until long after all the crazies left. This is my second year not having to work a Black Friday and I think it can be a really fun, enjoyable holiday...but people take it to the extreme. 

All sales on Black Friday are just getting rid of leftover stock anyway. 
I'm still pretty pissed that they started opening on Thanksgiving though, it's like one of the few holidays that retail employees were guaranteed off.

I went out to the malls today but not until long after all the crazies left. This is my second year not having to work a Black Friday and I think it can be a really fun, enjoyable holiday...but people take it to the extreme. 

All sales on Black Friday are just getting rid of leftover stock anyway. 

I'm still pretty pissed that they started opening on Thanksgiving though, it's like one of the few holidays that retail employees were guaranteed off.

It's fucking stupid, a Pizza Hut manager got fired because he refused to open on Thanksgiving day, it's fucking materialistic, consumerist fascist bullshit.

Black Friday is fucking stupid and people take it way too seriously like they go out of their way to get a $71 off brand tv that will break in an hour. People piss me off.

Exactly! Like, going to work. The money you would earn, would mean you could afford to buy that tv at full price. And not need to save $30

Exactly that's what I don't get, yeah sure there are crazy deals but most of them are just save $50-$70, money that could be earned within a day of work. Besides you would think that once these people get 23, 37, and 50, that all this isn't worth the hassle, and that if you're not camping out 3 weeks before you're not getting the $.70 xbox.

I did really clean up on Black Friday one year right after I bought my first house. Anyone who's bought one knows that the first time you walk into a wal-mart or Home Depot or Home Depot you are going to probably drop $500 on tools, kitchen shit, rugs, and a ton of other stuff you need to fill out a house. It was actually worth dealing with the trouble that year cause I saved hundreds.

Not since, though, outside of watching amazon every Black Friday.

And I went to target at 8pm last night, lines to checkout were huge, hid some shit in other aisles, came back today around 6pm, grabbed my stash and was in and out in no time.

Personally I think opening on thanksgiving is fucked up. Especially if these people don't get holiday pay (which I hope they did!). The most random places were open around here on thanksgiving. Dollar tree, five below... How much more discounted can you get?? Let those people go home!